http://sites.google.com/site/misfirstgrade/home
My educational activity would be to create a lesson plan about jobs and careers.
I would create a simple classroom website. Expanding from the lesson using Google maps from Week 4, I will have students do think about two things. The first will be about jobs in the area. Secondly, it would be writing about what they would like to be in the future.
The website would consist of an introduction of the class, a link to our school, links to a google maps with locations of different jobs and finally links of all the students profiles.
In the individual students’s page, it will contain their profile, parent’s jobs and of course their dream job. It might also contain hyperlinks to their parent’s company and addresses. They will also include a link to what they want to be as well. For example, their dream job can be a doctor. They have to search for a hospital link using a search engine that they learned from the screencast.
Also on the main page will have a google map embedded with all the jobs and locations from all the students.
Shaft ganzer film deutsch stream 2019 komplett
6 years ago
Yasue,
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the class website and connecting it to jobs. I am sure you still have to be relatively cautious about photos and whatnot. I liked the erika blurb! KathyW